Also Read: MSM Skin Whitening
‘Do skin whitening pills, vitamins, and supplements really work? Yes, they do!
Understand that any oral supplement that whitens skins is a “skin whitening pill”. Any oral supplement that raises glutathione levels, is a “skin whitening pill”. I have created a list of skin whitening supplements that whiten skin, and detailed instructions on how to use them.
In order to get the most out of any oral supplement you must cleanse your colon. Colon cleansing while taking skin whitening pills, is as important as exfoliating your skin in order to see results while skin bleaching. You need to take a colon cleanse tablet with your skin whitening pills. The colon is lined with mucus so that feces move along smoothly. For most people, their colon has a buildup of this mucus and only receive about 20% of nutrients absorbed from food & supplements (skin whitening pills) into the bloodstream because of this massive buildup. A sponge covered in pancake batter won’t absorb much water. So in order to clear this slimy obstruction you need to clean or wash it away. Do this using oral colon cleanse supplements, you can optionally do weekly colonics (hydrotherapy) also. Eating fresh fruits & vegetables daily also keeps your colon clear, or you can eat a bag of snacking prunes daily. I’ll write a more in-depth blog about ‘The Importance of Colon Cleansing’ soon. You’ll notice a big change in your skin after a cleansing your colon for a month (causes a skin whitening effect also). Don’t use colon cleansing pills that contain Senna, this herb causes bad gas cramps FYI: Weekly colonics are optional, but colonics take 1-2 inches off your waistline with every session ? Best Colon Cleanse Pills: The best colon cleansing supplements won’t give you cramps and only require you to take one capsule daily. Make sure you never purchase colon cleanse supplements that contain ‘Senna’ or ‘Senna Leaf Extract’, it works well to cleanse the colon but causes abdominal cramps due to gas and bloating. I suggest using Irwin Naturals, Aloe & Triphala Active-Cleanse gentle but very effective😉
Exfoliate Your Skin – The reason there are so many reviews about how these supplements didn’t work, is because most people don’t know how to use oral skin whiteners. You must be actively exfoliating your skin. You will not see any results if you’re not exfoliating your skin. Use Tretinoin for your face and Saliclear for your body.
Drink Distilled Water – These supplements need to be taken with It is best to drink distilled water on a daily instead of regular purified bottled water. Distilled water removes toxins poisons & impurities from the body, as well ass used material like the dead melanin that gets excreted/expelled via your dead skin urine & feces.
Optional Beverages – If you need to wash the pills down & get that “vitamin taste” out of your mouth. It s best to use pear juice (source #1; source#2), because it contain organic arbutin – (remember arbutin turns into hydroquinone when eaten) If you’re not good with taking pills, you can add your supplements to a fruit smoothie & blend them right in. Make sure you use orange juice or pineapple juice in your smoothie.
Stay Out of The Sun – If you must go outside, always wear sunscreen and UV clothing. Otherwise just opt to stay indoors until after sunset.
In order to see any skin whitening results from the below supplements, you must consume the dosage listed next to it. If you currently have any health issues, please consult your physician before starting the below regimen. These supplements are for adults 18 and older. These supplements aren’t for use in pregnant or nursing mothers. Drink lots of water (at least 1/2 oz. per lbs. of body weight daily), distilled water. Always take your supplements with distilled water. Drinking distilled water is better for you and will boost your skin whitening results by clearing away all the dead spent melanin, toxins, poisons, and impurities from your body that make skin appear darker. Read my blog posting about ‘Distilled Water’.
• Bilberry Extract = 320mg daily. Bilberries contain a chemical called Anthocyanosides which is like botanical hydroquinone. This berry is a relative of blueberries, and is an excellent antioxidant. Recently, bilberry has proven useful for treating hyper-pigmentation and sun damage due to its chemical composition, which includes botanical hydroquinone, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
• Licorice Pills = 900mg/daily: Licorice contains a sweet chemical called Glabridin. This herbal skin whitening agent is 16 times stronger than hydroquinone! Glabridin is edible, and is sometimes used as a natural sweetener and can be formulated into a potent herbal whitening cream.
• Astaxanthin = 12mg daily. Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant on the planet. It is stronger than vitamin-C, vitamin-E, CoQ10, green tea, and beta-carotene! Astaxanthin works in synergy with all other antioxidants, it especially enhances the potency of vitamin-C and vitamin-E. Astaxanthin inhibits melanogenesis, reducing melanin production by 40%! It also removes age spots, freckles, red spots, redness/rosacea/inflammation, and dark eye circles. This is includes both topical and oral astaxanthin.
* 6,000x stronger than Vitamin-C
* 100x stronger than Vitamin-E
* 800x stronger than CoQ10
* 550x stronger than Green Tea (ECGC)
* 10x stronger than Beta-carotene
• Hesperidin = 500mg daily. Also known as lemon peel extract or orange peel extract, Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid with high concentration in citrus fruits (more specifically in the actual peels of lemons & oranges). It whitens skin & diminishes spider and varicose veins.
• Bioflavonoids = 1000mg daily. These chemicals are found in all citrus fruit and some vegetables and grains. Flavonoids whiten skin when taken orally or applied topically. You can find different combinations of bioflavonoid supplements. Most include hesperidin & quercetin
• Quercetin = 500mg daily. This chemical is another flavonoid found in citrus fruit and some vegetables and grains. It
whitens your skin when taken orally or applied topically.
• Turmeric = 1000mg daily. Contains tetrahydrocurcumin, which is an excellent herbal skin whitener when applied topically or taken orally.
• Pterostilbene = 150mg daily. Pterostilbene (trans-3,5-dimethoxy-4-hydroxystilbene) is a natural dietary compound and the primary antioxidant component of blueberries. Pterostilbene is a more potent form of resveratrol, it is about four times easier to absorb into the skin than resveratrol. Which makes Pterostilbene much more effective than regular resveratrol. At only 0.4% topical Pterostilbene whitens skins and removes darkspots. Pterostilbene is also a mild UV sunscreen like resveratrol.
• NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) = 1200mg daily
• NAG (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine) = 1400mg daily
*Taking at least 600mgof NAG will raise glutathione levels by 38%
• Alpha Lipoic Acid = 1200mg daily